D19491: generic config interface

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 4 21:37:00 GMT 2019

dhaumann added a comment.

  Currently, one cannot 'unset' a value, but I guess that is ok, since we did not have that before

  In general this approach is OK. Some thoughts on this:

  - is it as fast as before, if you start Kate with e.g. 100 documents open?
  - will this allow easy access through the KTextEditor::Config interface? This is a Document and View extension interface.
  - Can we make this accessible through the upcoming variable interface, e.g. as ${CurrentDocument:Config:<key>}?

  As you can see, I am trying to push this concept a bit further...

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor