D19283: try to improve painting height for text lines - bug 403868 avoid to cut _ and other parts still broken: double height things like mixed english/arab, see bug 404713

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 2 18:46:17 GMT 2019

cullmann added a comment.

  If somebody provides a patch that allows artifact free line height modification, I will happily merge it.
  The same for any improvement to the line height computation. It is only fixed for all lines to make it easy (and fast). If somebody fixes that all, I am more than happy.
  But now the state is just like it was before: If you have a font that does fallbacks for some glyphs and therefore doesn't take their "real" height into account, we mess up.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor