kate lsp client plugin

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Tue Jun 25 20:40:05 BST 2019

On 2019-06-25 14:53, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Thanks for the positive feedback and reception!  I will continue to
>> work on it and if/when useful post some spam^Hupdate on progress.  I
>> will also have a look at supporting standalone compilation, as
>> suggested ...
>
> Given one can just copy the plugin directory into the addons directory
> of
> the normal kate.git (and add it to cmakelists.txt) I would not spend
> time on the
> standalone compile.
>
> Actually, one could develop later on it even if we don't directly
> release it
> per default in the normal kate.git and just keep it default off for
> the compilation.
Hi,

I have given your plugin a try here ;=)

I must confess, it does all things better than my quick hack!

Actually, to get more people out there testing it, I would think
it might make sense to move development to the normal kate.git
and just not activate the compile of the plugin per default.

Would that be interesting for you or do you want to keep developing
it on your own repo?