D21876: When loading a session always restore the open recent list
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 17 17:23:45 BST 2019
ahmadsamir created this revision.
ahmadsamir added reviewers: Kate, cullmann.
Herald added a project: Kate.
ahmadsamir requested review of this revision.
Previously the code in loadSession only called KateMainWindow::readProperties
if "restore window configuration" was true, but readProperties has
nothing, AFAICS, to do with the window configuration. This also fixes
a bug where kate didn't load the open recent files entries if
"restore window configuration" was set to false.
- Open a kate window and load a session
- Make sure "restore window configuration" is enabled on the session config page
- Open some files so that there are some entries in File -> Open Recent
- Save the session, then close and reopen it, the entries in Open Recent should be displayed as expected
- Disable "restore window configuration", then save the session, close it then reopen it, note that the Open Recent menu is disabled/grayed
- Apply the patch then try again, and Open Recent entries should be restored as expected
session-window-configuration (branched from master)
To: ahmadsamir, #kate, cullmann
Cc: kwrite-devel, domson, michaelh, ngraham, demsking, cullmann, sars, dhaumann
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KWrite-Devel