D17241: WIP:Disable highlighting after 512 characters on a line.

rhkramer at gmail.com rhkramer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 20:21:30 BST 2019

I use kate for editing text, often consisting of fairly long paragraphs,
which, really, is (unless something has changed) a line.  512 characters makes
a quite small paragraph.

I hope there will be ways to both disable that disabling, and increase the
line limit.

I have no performance issues with long paragraphs (lines) in (to me) long files
going up to about 60 MB, using kate 3.8.4 (using kde development platform
4.8.4 on Debian Wheezy (my everyday computer)).