Kate regex engine type

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Fri Jul 26 08:03:56 BST 2019

Hi,

would this be something like option

QRegularExpression::UseUnicodePropertiesOption

described on:

https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qregularexpression.html

?

For that, we would first need to port to QRegularExpression
and then either add such a modifier or turn this on per default.

I think at the moment nobody works on this, perhaps you could
create some bug report for this issue.

Thanks!