D22721: Clean up Kate addons CMake scripts.

Andreas Sturmlechner noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 24 18:22:29 BST 2019

asturmlechner added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:1
> -# detect additional frameworks
> -find_package(KF5 "${KF5_DEP_VERSION}" OPTIONAL_COMPONENTS Wallet Plasma Service ItemModels ThreadWeaver NewStuff IconThemes GuiAddons)
> +find_package(KF5 ${KF5_DEP_VERSION} OPTIONAL_COMPONENTS
> +  Wallet

It would be a good opportunity to keep them sorted.

For maintainer to decide: Although I rather have optional dependencies be found all separately as it does not lead to `KF5` be set to not found if one of them is being disabled or not found (and other packages had build failures caused by that).

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate