kate lsp client plugin

Dominik Haumann dhaumann at kde.org
Sun Jul 14 08:27:12 BST 2019

I symlinked compile_commands.json in my KTextEditor git folder to the
existing one in the build folder. Have to investigate whether any wrong
paths appear...

I am not using the cmake kate generator, I only have the option
-DCMAKE_COMPILE_COMMANDS enabled...

Have to check again...

Best regards
Dominik