D18125: KateStatusBar: Add dictionary button
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 16 16:01:01 GMT 2019
loh.tar added a subscriber: cullmann.
loh.tar added a comment.
@cullmann @dhaumann A short not how to progress would be nice.
- Keep codes as they are
- Shorten codes as suggested
- Replace codes by flags/ensign (no idea how)
- Add (unneeded) label
- Show (unneeded long) full name
The latter two consume to much space for my taste and give only the very new user a benefit, once seen/clicked it's clear.
Here a shot from an attempt to address some issues:
- No "Preferred Dictionaries" header at the separator to not confuse when user has a non preferred dict in use (add dict to menu is todo)
- Change order of entries with the intend to make more often used stuff accessible more easy (still experimental)
- Removed "Spellcheck Selection...". I would like remove that from the main menu too and modify the normal "Spelling..." action to behave "smart" as many other actions
F6551960: 1547653694.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6551960>
To: loh.tar, #ktexteditor
Cc: cullmann, ngraham, dhaumann, kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, #ktexteditor, hase, michaelh, bruns, demsking, sars
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KWrite-Devel