D19408: [RFC] Avoid deadlock in use of vi mode searchbar

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 28 04:45:32 GMT 2019

loh.tar created this revision.
loh.tar added a reviewer: KTextEditor.
Herald added projects: Kate, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kde-frameworks-devel, kwrite-devel.
loh.tar requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  BUG:368130

TEST PLAN
  I'm not a vi mode user, so I can't say what is to be expect.
  I guess after press Ctrl-F again they should disappear. Right now is the search field cleared.
  It would be nice someone take over this patch and finish it or give useful hints how to fix that further, if needed.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

AFFECTED FILES
  src/vimode/emulatedcommandbar/completer.cpp