D19397: [RFC] Defuse KateMainWindow::showModOnDiskPrompt
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 27 20:31:04 GMT 2019
loh.tar created this revision.
loh.tar added a reviewer: Kate.
Herald added a project: Kate.
Herald added a subscriber: kwrite-devel.
loh.tar requested review of this revision.
Fixed in a way as suggested in bug report.
Exit without asking (file was not edited since last time in kate, so there is no info to lose)
This dialog is for me pretty confusing and annoying.
- In which case may that question (without this patch) useful?
- Why should I reload a file when I like to close Kate?
- Click "Ignore" you will asked again, where you can overwrite the file on disk. The opposite from your first intend.
- Click "Diff" keeps the dialog the focus with the result that you can't scroll in the loaded diff. With dark theme is it hard to read too
- You can end in some "endless" dialog boxes
So, how about to remove that dialog?
F6643583: 1551297903.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6643583>
To: loh.tar, #kate
Cc: kwrite-devel, #kate, domson, michaelh, ngraham, demsking, cullmann, sars, dhaumann
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KWrite-Devel