D18734: Update octave.xml to Octave 4.2.0

Nikita Sirgienko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 13 14:23:32 GMT 2019

sirgienko added a comment.

  In D18734#411032 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18734#411032>, @cullmann wrote:

  > Good question:
  >
  > I added a minimal howto to the README.md:
  >
  > https://commits.kde.org/syntax-highlighting/9343341f91274f899f74b1ffe3fa260dadbc0978
  >
  > Does that help you?

  Partially. I have written the test file (`test.octave`), but after `make test`, I have errors in `testhighlighter_test`, `htmlhighlighter_test` and `folding_test`  like this
  `FAIL!  : TestHighlighterTest::testHighlight(test.octave) 'ref.open(QIODevice::ReadOnly | QIODevice::Text)' returned FALSE. ()`.

  Also, what difference between `highlight.tex` and `test.tex`, for example? Octave have `highlight_octave.m.syntax`, which, I guess, is test file, should I remove it?

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting