D23190: [take over] Add helpful buttons (mainly) for the Regular Expressions switch

Mickael Bosch noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 15 18:35:57 BST 2019

mickaelbo added a comment.

  I tried to remove inline comments.
  From what I understood, there are still open questions :
  -Do we keep the new buttons in the lineedit and the "snippets" in it and/or do we keep the snippets in the right click / add menu ? The snippets are in both menus for now. I have no personal opinion but I don't think I would have right clicked a lineedit if I didn't read the comments.
  -Do we shorten the regexp button tooltip ? I prefer to do so.
  -Do we update the Kate hoodbook ?

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate