D20606: Toggle folding of child ranges by right click

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 17 18:24:34 BST 2019

cullmann requested changes to this revision.
cullmann added a comment.

  The question is: with a context menu, isn't that then already too inconvenient?
  At the moment we have no context menu for the bar at all.
  I could live with the right click for the moment, we can still enhance that, if we add further "actions".
  But I think we need at least an action in the "Code Foldings" sub-menu that does trigger this for the current active folding region.
  If that is there, more can follow in extra changes, I think.