I wish to contribute with a ShellCheck Linter

Francisco de Zuviría Allende franciscodezuviria at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 17:16:40 GMT 2018

Hello,

Can someone please help me get started?

I will sponsor someone to implement this but before getting started we
need to reduce down the scope.

We can really make use of some experiences kate developer dropping us
down some high level guidelines on how this feature should be
implemented, and if we should base our solution on some existing code.

Best regards