I wish to contribute with a ShellCheck Linter

Francisco de Zuviría Allende franciscodezuviria at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 17:19:15 BST 2018

Hi there. I was directed to this mailing list by kfunk.

I wish to contribute with a ShellCheck
(https://github.com/koalaman/shellcheck/blob/master/README.md) Linter.

What's the best way to do this? Is a new plugin needed, or is it there
already a Linter plugin where I can add the Shellcheck support??

u/aKateDev in Reddit provided with this help so far:

https://github.com/KDE/kate/tree/master/addons
https://github.com/KDE/kate/tree/master/addons/project/tools
> Maybe you want to create a new plugin, though.

But I'm still not sure the best way to go with this. Making a new
plugin sounds pretty intimidating to me... >_< (first time here)

Best of regards,

zeta27