D16259: Open document before using it's checksum to load metainfos
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 16 21:12:48 BST 2018
slenz created this revision.
Herald added a project: Kate.
Herald added a subscriber: kwrite-devel.
slenz requested review of this revision.
loadMetaInfos tried to use the documents checksum before loading. The empty checksum results in it always failing to load metainfo and returning false, thus not using any of the stored metainfo.
1. Enable "Keep meta-information past sessions".
2. Open file (with or without previous bookmarks).
3. Add or remove a bookmark.
4. Close and reopen the file (and/or close and reopen Kate).
5. Previous bookmarks should be reloaded.
metainfo-loading-fix (branched from master)
Cc: kwrite-devel, michaelh, ngraham, demsking, cullmann, sars, dhaumann
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KWrite-Devel