D17193: KateViewInternal: Remove unneeded functions

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 29 07:20:06 GMT 2018

cullmann requested changes to this revision.
cullmann added a comment.

  I would prefer function calls to members, in the most cases, the performance difference is not measurable, even without inline.

  For non-exported functions that are one liners, feel free to make them inline.

  I have no issues with merging more stuff from internal to view, the distinction is ancient.

  Perhaps we could do this in parts. Could you change here the use of members to functions?
  Then we can apply this first.