D16926: Review user interaction in session management

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 24 20:18:33 GMT 2018

cullmann added a comment.

  As I yielded and used arcanist, I can't really help with how to best manually handle patches here.

  But methods aside, I have taken a look at the changes ;=)

  Actually, I like the new UI a lot!

  The only thing I would alter on the dialog is to align the "close" button to the lower edge of the dialog with some spacer, otherwise I think the new dialog is a big enhancement compared to the old.

  For the session list: Perhaps it might make sense to move the "Open Documents" column to the left, as that one is normally "fixed width" and the name after it.

  One could even shorten the header to just "Documents".

  Perhaps others have input, too.

  Dominik, can you give it a try?

  F6439864: Screenshot_20181124_211801.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6439864>

REPOSITORY