D16668: Remove document preview plugin: current technology harms workflow

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 17 16:37:51 GMT 2018

kossebau abandoned this revision.
kossebau added a comment.

  Okidoki, so moving my iron broom back into the lumber-room. Perhaps can take it just as positive thing that the plugin still is useful to some people then, despite having run myself into a technology wall here for now and pulled back a bit in frustration, waiting for the big idea for the needed breakthrough.

  Otherwise, as said before, happy to pass on the maintainership of the plugin to someone who is ready to give the love it needs to what we have now with the plugin. Who in for the job? :)

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate