D16677: Add BrightScript syntax
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 5 03:23:53 GMT 2018
dlevin created this revision.
dlevin added a reviewer: Framework: Syntax Highlighting.
Herald added projects: Kate, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kde-frameworks-devel, kwrite-devel.
dlevin requested review of this revision.
Accurate implementation of BrightScript language, mostly used by Roku
channel developers and documented at Roku SDK portal:
Highlight sytax covers:
- function and sub definitions, both global and inline
- comments: ' and REM
- print statement
- library imports
- literal type narrowing with: $, %, !, #, &
- conditionals and loops with: if, for and while
- built-in and library functions
- standard Roku Scene Graph keywords: m, top, global
- array, function calls
- goto and label statements
- built-in types used in function/sub arguments and return
- constants: true, false, invalid
- distinct assignment and unary/binary ops, e.g.: if a = b c = d ' first = is a comparison, second = is an assignment
- invalid syntax detection in some cases
No folding is supported at this point.
R216 Syntax Highlighting
To: dlevin, #framework_syntax_highlighting
Cc: kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, ngraham, bruns, demsking, cullmann, sars, dhaumann
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KWrite-Devel