D16668: Remove document preview plugin: current technology harms workflow

Kåre Särs noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 4 20:03:13 GMT 2018

sars added a comment.

  I would like to give a -1 for removing the plugin I think that the feature is really something that has potential to be great!

  That said I have also disabled the plugin because of the shortcut problems, but I do think that it would be great if we could get changes in KParts that would allow us to embed a read-only-no-shortcuts part.

  Would the needed changes in KPart be big?

  Maybe we could just put a disclaimer that the plugin is a technology preview at the moment?

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate