D17730: [WIP] Review KateStatusBar (based on D17729)

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 28 07:21:48 GMT 2018

cullmann added a comment.

  Ah, you are right :=) Since we handle that differently the status bar has already full length.

  For the button issue: if you convert it and it looks the same as now with the normal breeze style, one could give it a try, thought I think that the labels are ok, given it is not that common you want to switch the insert mode that way (or the goto action), normally the shortcuts are nicer anyways and you get no distracting hover effect for the status bar ;)

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor