D17730: [WIP] Review KateStatusBar (based on D17729)

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 27 18:49:18 GMT 2018

loh.tar added a comment.

  > ..as soon as you split (and as the statusbar dictates the minimum size), you will get in trouble.

  My first thought was, "Oops, right!"
  But while I verifying this I notice that the status bar has the full width of the window, not only the split view.
  Furthermore shrink here the status bar without to fore a minimum width. But perhaps I understood you wrong :-)

  However, I'm not against your request, will try to do it, but somehow I think it may better in an extra patch.

  You said nothing (new) to the button issue. Can you remember in which cases they looked ugly?

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor