SyntaxHighlighting + Qt Quick

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Thu Dec 20 09:17:33 GMT 2018

On 12/20/18 4:39 AM, Volker Krause wrote:
> make sense to me :)
>
> I know at least one other user (the KDAB training presentation software) that
> could benefit from such a QML integration.

Sweet, I'm glad there's interest :)

Some time in January, I'll come back after:

* Having integrated this into the framework's codebase
* Cleaning up the API, in particular exposing/using the Theme enum and
  picking a more proper import name
* Investigating binding the Repository API, maybe with a best of both
  worlds approach of supporting an explicit mode while preserving the
  implicit static instance somehow
* Talking to Marco about the CodeBox QML part for Kirigami

> Regards,
> Volker

Cheers,
Eike