D17602: BuildView: Search needed data when select an error in the list

Kåre Särs noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 15 20:37:33 GMT 2018

sars added a comment.

  Changing the next/previous slots to go to the items with line numbers would be a good change.

  I don't think we need the buttons for next/previous. If you use the keyboard for navigating you want the shortcuts and if you use the mouse it is much quicker to just navigate the results and click the wanted item.

  I'm not 100% happy with the slider either... I'm almost inclined to go back to the multiple tabs ("Target Settings", "Full output", "Parsed output", "Warnings & Errors", "Errors")

  I don't think we are pressed on space to need to merge the buttons...

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate