D17459: SearchBar: Add Cancel button to stop long running tasks

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 11 20:00:04 GMT 2018

loh.tar added a comment.

  In D17459#375429 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17459#375429>, @cullmann wrote:

  > I am atm a bit busy

  Thanks for the hint

  > For the input range, I think it would make sense to store it as std::unique_ptr<KTextEditor::MovingRange> to have it taking care of "edits" in-between the calls (even if that is no good idea, but that could avoid some issues, and saves the re-creation of the range in each call)

  Um, have updated before read this. have droped your std::unique_ptr because im not familar with, no idea if my solution has ugly drawbacks. Is there a need to delete the hold object now?
  Will do other things for 1-2 days, so please look closer at it and give advices in DETAIL ;-)

  Ah, I noticed that after a some replace of the highlight looks a little strage(?) Could it currently not reproduce