D16336: BuildView: Avoid to show ToolView when build is invoked

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 9 15:37:07 GMT 2018

loh.tar added a comment.

  I used this patch now for a while and most of the time it works (for me) charming. But there is some odd behaviour when you try to do some "no normal build" stuff. Then is these auto-close feature a little bit annoying.
  So any tip is appreciated. Will look at it some time later.

  I would do all this as optional setting, but there is no config page for this plugin. But because I have some other stuff with drive me nuts (I hate tool-tips most of the time) I may add such page.

  Oh, @sars all these comments in the patch are there to trigger some help and not to be commited

  Thanks a lot that your clean up of all my pending request Christoph :-)

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate