D17314: Projects Plugin: Add ShellCheck analyser

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 3 21:38:59 GMT 2018

dhaumann added a comment.

  I think Kevin's suggestion is a good one. One more iteration?

INLINE COMMENTS

> kateprojectcodeanalysistoolshellcheck.cpp:88
> +
> +    QRegExp regex(QStringLiteral("([^:]+):(\\d+):\\d+: (\\w+): (.*)"));
> +    regex.indexIn(line);

QRegExp is deprecated in favor of QRegeularExplression. Could you replace this?
If you want to save time by avoiding creating the QRegularExpression every time parseLine() is called, you can make it static: static QRegularExpression regex(...);

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate