D15134: decrease StateData space by more than 50% and half the number of needed mallocs

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 29 08:41:10 BST 2018

vkrause added a comment.

  I can't answer the m_defData question without digging deeper into this unfortunately. The rest looks good to me though.

INLINE COMMENTS

> state.cpp:117
>          return false;
> -    return d->m_contextStack.top()->indentationBasedFoldingEnabled();
> +    return d->m_contextStack.last().first->indentationBasedFoldingEnabled();
>  }

last() has a non-const (detaching) overload, is there a risk we are hitting this here due to the d-> indirection? All other occurrences seem to be clearly on const members.

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting