Selection wrap in autocompletion

Subramaniyam Raizada subraizada3 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 22:43:59 UTC 2018

Hi,

I made a patch to allow the selection to wrap around in the
autocompletion box. So when one is at the uppermost/first
autocompletion, pressing up will go to the last autocompletion, and vice
versa.

Any objections to this? Also, should I generally put patches on
Phabricator or ask here first?

And finally, this makes test 56 (completion_test) fail with an
"Exception: Child aborted". How can I get it to tell me which method in
the test file fails?

Thanks,
Sub