Kate on Windows - where is indentationsensitive

Dhimant Patel drpkri at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 15:56:33 UTC 2017

|  |

| Hi All,
I like the indent based code folding - it is essential for me.
The best editor in this regard is jEdit which offers indent based code folding for plain text mode.Issues: heavy, not consistent

Currently I use Notepad++.Issues: only works on windows. Need to set default document type (.py)

I want to see if I can use Kate instead of the other two. Ideally I want the "untitled" new document to be able to fold the text just by indentation. Is it possible? I did check under Setting=>Configure Kate=>Edit component=>Editing=>Indentation but no option for it.

Thanks,Dhimant Patel.

|  |

|  | Yahoo Mail Stationery |