[Kwintv] No Audio No channels, Please help!

folonio folonio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 23:54:31 CEST 2006

Hello George.

Thanks for your answer, I have checked the mute options in kdetv and in
tvtime, but mute is not active in both of the mentioned programs. I can
activate mute and deactivated it again, but I get no audio. Not even when
the mute option is deactivated. Often in linux Tv programs, if you press the
middle button of your mouse, it activates or deactivates the mute option, so
is in kdetv or in tvtime. But as I can see, this is not the reason, in my
case. It should be something with the driver.

Thanks again to everybody. I will keep on trying!

Regards,

folonio

  _____