[Kwintv] kdetv is unable to detect any channels with correctly recognized hardware (I really read FAQ ; -))

Ariel Burbaickij ariel.burbaickij at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 23:38:43 CEST 2006

Hello dear mailing list subscribers,
I have following configuration present:
1) TV Card -- Terratec 400 Mobile as PCMCIA card (is correctly recognized)
2) Ubuntu 6.06 with 2.6.15-26-386 Linux kernel
3) Xorg reports X window version 7.0.0
4) German analogous cable connector as an input
5) kdetv version 0.8.8
kdetv is unable to find any channels with all input options attempted
(television,
tv (mono only), composite1) and zipping actually locks up and with it the whole
X Window system freezes. I would like to see this issue resolved, if
you need any
additional information, please, tell me and I will do my best to
provide it to you.

With Best Regards
Ariel Burbaickij