[Kwintv] Setting up kwintv in Germany under suse10

Ronald John Bartle bartle.berlin at freenet.de
Sun Apr 23 11:08:09 CEST 2006

I am a Britisher living now in Berlin, Germany - I don`t know all that
much about linux or even about the TV system in Germany (I thought it
was sent in PAL B/G - but don`t find this selection in the setup for
kwintv?)

I would me appreciative if some kind soul could give me some tips.

Best of all would be if you call me via my yahoo messenger ID
flybye882001 or my msn-messenger ID bartle.berlin at freenet de - then we
could "walk thru" the setup together?

Thankx in advance

ron b.