[Kwintv] How to get kwintv going with a vcr

Steve beforewisdom at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 23:49:20 CEST 2005

Mike Zarek wrote:
> Assuming you have both audio and video running from the output of the
> vcr to the modulator, check your sound settings (ie: audio source, line
> in) in kdetv....

I am not sure what to check. Would my audio source be "line in" ?

> Also, have you tried just running a coax from the antenna out of the vcr
> (set on channel 3) to the tv card?? Skipping the modulator box??  Your
> vcr should have antenna out (modulated signal) making a modulator box
> redundant..

No, if I did that how would I hook up the sound and what would be the
benefit of removing the modulator?

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/Veg/healthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap:  It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"