[Kwintv] Some proposals

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Sun Jan 23 18:36:14 CET 2005

On Sunday 23 January 2005 17:26, Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:
> > * For the Channel Wizard : make sure that the text on
> > top is aligned to the left side and not centered.
>
> OK
I tried it, but it looks ugly when it's not centered. So I left it as it was.

> > * Default settings for the volume bar: No up or down
> > button, just the volume bar and the mute button at the
> > right side.
I left it on the right side of the TV widget. People (including me) got used
to it, and you can drag it around as you like anyway.

> > * No statusbar (You don't use it).
>
> Right
... but I can't rip it out easily. There is some code in there that depends on
it and I don't want to remove this code. I tried to at least hide it by
default, but didn't manage to get it work.