[Kwintv] kdetv and xinerama

Christoph Guse guse at conquer.de
Tue Feb 22 18:28:51 CET 2005

Hi,

my name is Christoph and I'm new in this mailing list.
A couple of weeks ago I switched my system to Linux, to be more precise
to SuSE 9.2. Everything is running well, I'm a little bit surprised ;-)
My graphical system is: GeForce FX 5700 LE, 2* TFT (in xinerama mode)
and Hauppauge WinTV. kdetv works, actually I'm watching StarTrek now.
There is one little thing I dislike: when I use full-screen mode the
kdetv picture is centered over my two screens. I have a picture on both
screens, but the two frames are not nice. Is there a way to tell kdetv
to put the tv-picture fullscreen only to one screen?

Greets
Christoph

 Christoph Guse
 Löhstraße 34