[Kwintv] visible picture too small

Christoph Dohmen chdohmen at gmx.de
Tue Feb 22 09:41:40 CET 2005

Hi all,

I tried it with several older versions of kdetv and I hoped to solve the
problem with the newest. But it seems to be unpossible or even I am too
stupid. I use suse linux 9.1 with up to date kde  and packman packages. The
tv card is hauppauge win tv. The problem is, that if I use v4l or even v4l2
device the visible picture is only a part of the full picture. The only
chance to view the full picture is to use the xvideo device! Did I do
something wrong or is it just a feeature ;-)

Chris
Christoph Dohmen                    ChDohmen at gmx.de