[Kwintv] Faulty Drivers?

Dave Dahl davethewave83 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 09:12:51 CET 2005

 Hi,
  I was wondering if it is a known problem that the Life View FlyVideo 3000 does not work under SUSE 10 with kwintv? I go into YaST2 -> Hardware Information and find LifeView FlyVideo3000 which it claims it has drivers and modprobe etc all set-up, but when I launch kwintv and perform a channel search with usa broadcast NTSC, it finds nothing. I'm not sure what more information I could give you, it says "Drivers -> active:Yes | modprobe: Yes | modules -> modprobe saa7134" under drivers in Hardware Information. Vendor ID 69937 and Vendor is Philips Semiconductors. Thanks for any information you can give me :)
 Regards,
 David.