[Kwintv] New to the list

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Mon Apr 4 20:02:26 CEST 2005

On Saturday 02 April 2005 04:08, Pedro de Carvalho Gomes wrote:
Hello Pedro,

> I have downloaded the fryday night snapshot from cvs. Many crashes (ok,
> that's why this is not a release). I got pal-m listed if I go to scan
> the manually select a channel. But the automatic channel detection did
> not work. The wizard dialogo did not show the green "ok to scan"
> propriety. I have faced some ui errors too. For example, kdetv list 3
You video plugin does not support signal strength readback -> guess you were
using the XV plugin AND the vbi decoder is not configured correctly.

> devices:
> - v4l2
> - v4l
> - Xv something (i don't remember)
> When I selected to edit the v4l config the UI freezes.
On my system, kdetv is stable. It would be cool if you could send me
backtraces, or if you like, track the errors down by yourself (you'll earn
the credits, of course ;-) ).