[Kwintv] New to the list

Pedro de Carvalho Gomes pcgomes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 04:08:23 CEST 2005

Dirk,

I have downloaded the fryday night snapshot from cvs. Many crashes (ok,
that's why this is not a release). I got pal-m listed if I go to scan
the manually select a channel. But the automatic channel detection did
not work. The wizard dialogo did not show the green "ok to scan"
propriety. I have faced some ui errors too. For example, kdetv list 3
devices:
- v4l2
- v4l
- Xv something (i don't remember)
When I selected to edit the v4l config the UI freezes.

This is not a complain or anything. Just impressions from the HEAD
snapshot. I will try to figure out some of those problems this weekend.
I'll keep you informed

Pedro