[Kwintv] Re: Re: Cannot setup channels

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Sat Sep 11 15:17:03 CEST 2004

Pau Cabot wrote:

> I think the TV Card is correctly detected (I can also see it in the Yast
> module), but the problem is that I cannot find any channel.
> The card "nearly" works well as I can see one channel defectively ....

This is the symptom of not selecting the tuner correctly. If you don't know
what tuner you have take a look at the card itself. You should find the
tuner part on it easily. If something is autodetected (or detected) does
not mean that it is configured properly. Take a look again to the
documentation of the bttv module.

Andras