[Kwintv] DVB Support

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Wed Oct 13 23:12:36 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 20:37, SK_pt wrote:
> When will you have a 64bits system, so you can make a 64b built?
Yes, hopefully by tomorrow: Athlon64 3000+ ;-) But I know from other people
that kdetv builds on 64Bit, your errors have been in the build system itself,
and this is part of kde-common/admin. I don't maintain it myself. But
hopefully I can reproduce the error on my system so I can fix it. My top
priority is to port the deinterlacers ti x86-64.