[Kwintv] Hauppage win tv pci in kwintv

Thomas Nitsch thomas-n at bredband.net
Sun May 30 12:51:34 CEST 2004

I have recently installed suse 8.2 professional on my pc. I have an
pentium III processor and a hauppage win tv pci tv card.  When I start
the wizard in kwintv I get  "et up a list of programs Follow th" and no
more text. When I select next I get "t norm according to your Tv tune"
and no more text and I there is no tuner type to select.  Is the driver
missing somehow? The card was autodetected. I also have a creative
videoblaster II webcam that works with xawtv.

I have kwintv version 0.8.12, can I somehow configure this? Whould it
make any change to upgrade kwintv?

Thankyou for your help.

Reguards

Thomas Nitsch