[Kwintv] Re: Problem with the systray icon setting

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Fri May 7 22:29:50 CEST 2004

Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:

> On Tuesday 04 May 2004 18:03, Andras Mantia wrote:
>>   Since the latest update if I switch to TV mode kdetv disappears from
>> the taskbar regardless of the "Always hide taskbar button..." setting
>> state. Quite frustrating, as you cannot switch to the tv window if it's
>> in the background.
> I did that on purpose... You can get the window back using ALT-TAB (or
> whatever it is on your system).

No, I cannot. kdetv in not in the list in this case (I have KDE CVS HEAD).

> But I'm open to discussion, do you think
> it should be changed?

Yes, I think that if the user doesn't explicitely set to hide the
application from the taskbar it should not be hidden. Also if you chose to
be hidden and select TV Mode from the systray menu (when TV mode is already
selected), it should bring the TV window to the front.

Andras