[Kwintv] Big Thanks

Henry Stanaland MrStanaland at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 31 07:50:28 CEST 2004

I just wanted to thank all the people working on this.  I've always been a big
supporter of KWinTV and QtVision and was always sad when the projects
temporarily died.  I thought QtVision was dead because the website hadn't
been updated in over a year...but I didn't know it moved.  I was really close
to taking over it myself (downloaded the very scary looking code), but then
got side tracked on another KDE project (to be released real soon).  So,
again, a big thanks to all the developers, and keep up the good work.

I'm not on this list at the moment, but will visit the website, archives, and
file bug reports as soon as I get a chance.

Regards,
Henry Stanaland