[Kwintv] Wanted: Packagers & Doc Writers

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Sun Mar 28 19:25:59 CEST 2004

Hello,

I've committed a .spec file to create rpm packages, and I'm looking for people
who would like to create binary .rpm packages (or improve my .spec
file ;-) ). I hope a one-size-fits-all-distro .spec is possible, but George
already demotivated me concerning this.

Also, I'd like SUSE users to test the package I created (see dziegel.free.fr)
since I'm totally unexperienced with providing .rpms, I'm especially unsure
about the dependencies. Remember to do a "make uninstall" for the source dir
before you test the rpm. Thanks in advance!

If there is anyone who likes to create .deb packages, speak up!

Oh, and I still haven't found what I'm looking for: A doc writer :-) kdetv
really deserves a manual.