[Kwintv] Applet

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Wed Mar 10 21:22:16 CET 2004

On Tuesday 09 March 2004 23:13, Pablo Baena wrote:
> Hello! I've downloaded the latest snapshot and it works fantastic, except
> for two things:
>
> * It seems you deactivated the applet in the building
It was deactivated because it was not working well and the main qtvision app
is considered more important. Feel free to hack on it if you like (should not
be too hard).

> * It doesn't have Pal-Nc to choose
It is only available when you can use the xvideo plugin. The V4L API provides
it somehow, but it's not documented and I didn't look into xawtv for this
yet. If you like, you can hack on it (read xawtv and
plugins/v4l/qtvision_v4l.cpp for it). It's very easy to do.