[Kwintv] Patch for various stuff that I didnt like

mETz mETz81 at web.de
Sat Jul 10 17:04:21 CEST 2004

On Freitag Juli 9 2004 22:09, Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:
> > > If you like, provide a patch. I'm working on other things ATM.
> >
> > Sure, if I manage to find out where to window creation and switching
> > takes place (shouldn't be that hard, so far I found kdetv to be pretty
> > straightforward code-wise).
>
> clients/kdetv/mainwindow.cpp saveWindowProperties()

Here it is. It's not the cleanest thing to do but I did not want to redo most
of the settings stuff for now. I think the best way is to have a central save
and restore function that loads and saves _all_ settings needed for the
different modes. This would also include dock settings because currently I
rather hack around the fact that if you hide a dock it will also save that to
the config immediately (setSidebarVisibility() call in saveWindowSettings()).

Bye, Stefan aka mETz